Friday, July 11, 2008

July 11 is...

National Blueberry Muffin Day

I think these are my favorite kind of muffins.  They're appropriate for every meal, and delicious right out of the oven.  I also recommend, for today, muffin topper's cereal - tastes just like the crumby top of a blueberry muffin, and Cold Stone's blueberry muffin batter ice cream. mmm....

National Cheer Up the Lonely Day

I think I've found a new official favorite holiday.  What could be more festive than to make someone else feel happy about life?  Go out there and find the weary and downtrodden.  Give them a hug and tell 'em it's gonna be ok!

Try Caviar Day

I think I'll pass on this one.  Caviar just isn't one of those things I find appealing.  My sentiments toward caviar are similar to those of Tom Hanks in the movie "Big."

Coming Attractions: National Pecan Pie Day, Tom Sawyer Day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog is amazing!

Greg D said...

Well thanks. :)