Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 3 is...

Tweed Day

I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I don't own any tweed.  Perhaps today is the day to change that...
For those who do own tweed, I admonish you to sport it with pride, gusto, and flare.  Just see if good things don't happen!

Don't Go To Work Unless It's Fun Day

With my old job, I would have called in sick.  Now, I'm totally there!  Tomorrow's gonna be a blast.  I can tell.  So, if your job isn't fun and you still have to go to work, find ways to make it fun.  Use "The Office" as your example.  I heard of one company where they do the conga every day at 2:00 in the afternoon - try it!

National Chocolate Mousse Day

Mmmmmmm.  I love holidays involving chocolate in any form.  Perhaps I'll just bathe myself in chocolate mousse...

Coming Attractions: Tell a Lie Day, National Cordon Bleu Day, Library Book Day

No comments: