Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4 is...

Tell A Lie Day

I don't usually encourage such behavior, but as April seems to be the month for falsehoods and misleading information - go ahead!

National Cordon Bleu Day

Most people think this necessarily entails chicken, but I'm fairly certain really it just means "pork and bleu cheese"  or maybe even just "pork and blue".  Either way, chicken is a good way to go with this one.  So, here's a recipe.  Enjoy.

Library Book Day

This just reminds me that I think I need to return a book to the Library.  I have a problem with checking books out and then only getting about half-way through them.  If a book doesn't completely consume my interest, it usually goes unfinished - unless I have inordinate amounts of time to read, like on a plane.  Anyway, go to the library, check out a book, teach your kids to use the library - it'll change their lives!

Coming Attractions: National Carmel Day, National Raisin and Spice Bar Day, Bell Bottoms Day

No comments: