Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9 is...

Name Yourself Day

I think today I'll be Raul de la Vega Munoz III.  Or perhaps just Phil...

Chinese Almond Cookie Day

Don't know that I've ever had one of these.  Perhaps I'll try one today.  They are cookies after all...

Safety Pin Day

Until about two weeks ago I owned a pair of pants that were completely covered in safety pins.  They were pretty cool, but I've grown up a bit recently and decided it was time for them to go.  Now I just have one single safety pin in every pair of pants I own.  They come in quite handy occasionally.  I saved a third grader from a faulty orange safety vest just the other day using a safety pin.  So today, make sure you have one handy.

Birthday Roll:
My longest and most bestest of friends Andrea
Lillian my little Latina ball of yum

Coming Attractions: National Cinnamon Crescent Day, Rag Rug Day

No comments: