Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7 is...

No Housework Day

And boy do I plan to celebrate by doing absolutely nothing around my house.  Not that I'll have time to be home anyway, but I think celebrating by default is still celebrating.  I'll be enjoying my day-long stint of no cleaning, and so should you.

Coffee Cake Day

Love me some o' this.  Of course I'm a sucker for baked goods of any kind.  Every time I pass a bakery I start to drool.  And though you may drink coffee, you certainly don't have to to enjoy the cake.  I found a site with about 10,000 recipes, so find one that looks interesting and have fun!

Ham Radio Day

Don't have one, probably never will.  That's what cell-phones are for these days.  That and the internet.  Hooray for technology!  But for you old-school types and history buffs, you might enjoy this.  And you can certainly enjoy this day.

My Little Bro's B-day

Happy birthday little bro!  Live it up while you still can.

Coming Attractions: National Empanada Day, Zoo Lover's Day

No comments: