Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1 is...

May!!!

Giddyup!  Summer's almost here...though it's currently snowing outside my window. :(  Nevertheless, the flowers are coming up, the air feels fresher, warmer, and more bearable.  Bring on the heat!

Mother Goose Day

Mother Goose holds a special place in my heart.  Mostly because in High School I was in the drama club and went to the state drama competition with a piece about how Mother Goose's characters all take her to court because they're unsatisfied with their rhymes.  Pretty funny stuff.  But I digress...

National Chocolate Parfait Day

I love the word "parfait", especially when combined with chocolate.  So make up your own.  It's not hard, just layer chocolate pudding with various cakes, creams, and other delightful toppings.  And *poof* you've got yourself a magnificent display of chocolatey parfait-y goodness.

Coming Attractions: Fire Day, National Truffles Day

No comments: