Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18 is...

Visit Your Relatives Day

I totally am!  They feed me...and I love them.

National Cheese Souffle Day

I've never had cheese souffle, but I'm intrigued and would like to try it...

International Museum Day

I wonder what kind of fun museums I could make in my own house.  Maybe one for carpet stains and another for t-shirts.  Perhaps I will...

Senior Citizens Day

Yes my discount loving blue haired friends.  Today is your day.  Rock those walkers and show your senior cit pride!

International Photograph Your Day Day

This could be fun.  I had a photograph your date date once, it turned out to be rather entertaining.  We got some great pictures and recorded some great memories.

Coming Attractions: Frog Jumping Jubilee Day, National Devil's Food Cake Day, Band Aide Day

No comments: