Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 15 is...

National Chocolate Chip Day

The greatest confectionary accessory known to mankind.  Do wonderful things with it!

Tone Deaf Day

I don't really understand this phenomenon as I am not, myself, tone deaf.  But for those of you out there who can't sing your way out of a paper bag, today we celebrate you!  My favorite tone deaf person would have to be the guy who would ride his bike around our college campus with his headphones on singing at the top of his lungs.  He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but he sure brought a bit of spice to SUU.  Sing it out brotha!

International Gum-Chewing Day

I like gum.  It freshens the breath - though it's annoying when used by brainless people and elementary school students.  I've always wanted to kiss someone while chewing gum...perhaps today is the day...

Coming Attractions: Wear Purple for Peace Day, 

No comments: