Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 25 is...

National Tap Dance Day

This is officially my favorite kind of dancing, and one of the most fun to do.  I believe I'll be donning my tap shoes in my kitchen.  I hope our downstairs neighbors don't mind too much.

International Vegetarian Day

I don't judge vegetarians, but I'm certainly not one.  I figure, if God didn't want us to eat animals, why'd he make them out of meat?  Right?  But really, I don't eat all that much meat.  Today celebrate your inner vegetarian.  Maybe with some veggie stir fry, a veggie burger, or even tofurkey.  Tofu helper is also rather good.  (It's not a special kind of "helper" dinner, you just get hamburger helper or whatever and substitute the meat with tofu.)

Coming Attractions: National Blueberry Cheesecake Day, Grey Day, Cherry Dessert Day, International Humorous T-shirt Day

No comments: