Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9 is...

Lost Sock Memorial Day

I suppose this is appropriate after not wearing socks for a day.  Place some flowers at the foot of your dryer and have a moment of silence.

National Butterscotch Brownie Day

Any kind of brownies are ok with me...well...I guess almost any kind of brownies...*ahem*...so, I might try these today.  I like brownies, and butterscotch, so I think they might be a delightful combination.

Save a Rhino Day

Unless you happen to be near a dying rhino - which I doubt many of you are - I think the best way to do this is just to use earth-friendly devices/inventions/food/whatever.  Or you could donate to the Save a Rhino fund.

International Be Sexually Inappropriate With Your Friends Day

I'm not promoting promiscuity here, just some good old awkward fun.  Don't take it too far, but go out in public and try to make a few people feel uncomfortable.

Coming Attractions: Clean Up Your Room Day, National Shrimp Day, Blood Pressure Day, International Silly String Day

No comments: