Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 1 is...

National Pig Day

Welcome to March! And what better way to start off the new month than celebrating swine? Visit a farm, eat some ham, and eat a lot. Pigs are fun...right?

Peanut Butter Lover's Day

Again - peanut butter is not my favorite, so today is not my day. It's a day for all you PB lovers out there. Go celebrate yourself and your abnormal obsession with the peanut paste.

National Fruit Compote Day

I don't really like the word "compote". I think it's too close to "compost." Nevertheless, someone felt it necessary to have a compote day. The only place I know to even get compote is IHOP. So, I guess if you're into that sort of thing, go get yourself some compote. Or make your own.

Coming Attractions: Old Stuff Day, National Banana Creme Pie Day

No comments: