Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3 is...

So, apparently I skipped a day.  It's been a crazy weekend.  Also, I will be out of town for the next week and a half, so today's post will simply be a list of what's coming up over the next 10 days.  Enjoy!

I Want You to be Happy Day

Focus a bit on others today.  Don't worry so much about your own level of contentment.  That will follow.  Ask, "Is there anything I can do to help?", "What can I do for you?", "Would you like to share my brownie?" etc. etc. etc.

National Anthem Day

I personally think that our national anthem is pretty much awesome.  Today might be a good day to brush up on the lyrics.  Also, do you even know the story behind the national anthem?  Well find out!  And it also might be a good day to learn about other national anthems.

National Cold Cuts Day

Go to a deli.  Get a sandwich.
-----
March 4 is...
National Pound Cake Day
Old Rock Day

March 5 is...
Personality Day (May I recommend the Color Code personality assessment, and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
Bridge Player's Day

March 6 is...
National Frozen Food Day
Brownie Pie Day (I have to say I'm extremely disappointed I'll be out of the country for this one.)

March 7 is...
National Crown Roast of Pork Day
National Cereal Day (Felicity, we'll have to celebrate when I get back)
Salt Water Day

March 8 is...
International Women's Day (go women!)

March 9 is...
Panic Day
National Crab meat Day

March 10 is...
National Blueberry Popover Day
Festival of Life in the Cracks Day (I'm afraid you're on your own for this one...)

March 11 is...
Johnny Appleseed Day

March 12 is...
Alfred Hitchcock Day
Girl Scout Day (I've got cookies coming.  Yay!)

March 13 is...
Jewel Day

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yes, we'll celebrate March 7th just a little bit late. Its one of my favorite holidays!

And just a reminder that you'll be owing me a little moola for those cookies that are coming to you. They'll be here this week and I'll try not to eat them before you get home :)