Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 14 is...

National Potato Chip Day

I think potato chips are really at their best when combined with dip. But mostly the plain ones. My favorite flavored chips used to be sour cream and onion, however those were ousted by sour cream and cheddar. Mmmm... Though my favorite chips are Sunchips, which technically aren't potato chips. But I digress. Grab a bowl of chips and go to town.

Irish American Day

I'm really not a fan of compartmentalizing Americans by root nationalities. I think it promotes disunity. But in the spirit of the day, find your favorite redhead, give them a kiss, a high five, a pat on the back, inordinate amounts of cash, whatever.

Pi Day

As is 3.14. We've had enough of the other pie for a while, I think. Today you can certainly eat pie, just be sure you measure the circumference beforehand.

Coming Attractions: Buzzard's Day, National Pears Helene Day, Ides of March

No comments: