Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19 is...

Poultry Day

It's a day for the white meat.  I'm a huge fan of poultry.  Love it.  Can't get enough of it.  And that's all I have to say.

National Chocolate Carmel Day

I don't know if this means a carmel-filled chocolate, chocolate flavored carmels, or perhaps a person by the name of Carmel who happens to be dark-skinned.  I'll let you all use your imagination here.  I'm just happy we get to celebrate something with chocolate involved.

Let's Laugh Day

Personally I think every day should be a day to laugh, but as long as we're having a day to celebrate I plan to go full-force.  I want to laugh until I cry.  It's a great ab workout.  So find some things to laugh at.  Here are some of my favorite places that have made me laugh out loud:


Coming Attractions: Barbie Doll Day, Proposal Day, Festival of Extraterrestrial Abductions Day, National Ravioli Day

No comments: