Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17 is...

St. Patrick's Day

Bust out all your green, unless you're one of those annoying subtle people who tries to wear green underwear or a ring with a green stone in an attempt to deceive the rest of us.  Personally I'm all about just going for broke and wearing as much green as possible.  If I had green pants, I'd wear them.  How St. Patrick's Day came about is kind of interesting, but I'll leave it up to you to discover that for yourself.  So, green it up cause I'll be on the lookout and at the ready.

Submarine Day

Hmmmm...It think maybe I'll take a bath and pretend to be a Russian submarine spy, or perhaps an adventurous marine biologist.  For those of you who've lost your sense of imagination, here's some boring text disguised as interesting info.

Coming Attractions: Oatmeal cookie day, I can crochet day

No comments: