Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 22 is...

Be Humble Day

Now is not the time for self-aggrandizement.  Let someone else shine.  You may be the cat's pajamas, but today - let it go.

National Margarita Day

Hooray for liquor!  Though I'll be celebrating virgin style.  Margarita is Spanish for "little Margaret"  or "Maggie," I suppose.  And apparently it's also Spanish for "daisy."  Ademas here's everything else you never wanted to know about this most popular of tequila-based drinks.  Enjoy - and drink responsibly.

Birthday Wishes!

So, I just decided that since this is my blog, I think it'd be fun to send personal shout-outs and birthday wishes to family and friends as they occur.  The 22nd will be the birthday of one of my BFF's - we'll call her Felicity.  And she's the big 25 - that's right a quarter of a century old.  Good times.  Happy birthday!
Birthday's I've missed up til now.
My long-lost, yet still faithful friend Sean. (Jan. 7)
My good, and far-away friend Mr. Powers. (Jan. 15)
My cousin/roommate, and the coolest night-shift nurse around - Annie (Jan. 17)
The Cutest Nephew in the world Jack. (Feb. 1)
My Pa (Feb. 18) - Happy Birthday Dad!  You're the best!

No comments: