Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28 is...

Public Sleeping Day

Though I have done this, it's kind of scary.  You just never know what people might do to you.  Most of my public sleeping adventures have been either on airplanes or in airports, but I have taken the occasional nap in a park.  Good times.  Maybe this time around I'll try the furniture section at Wal-mart. Hmmm...

National Chocolate Souffle Day

Oh wow, I'm excited for this one.  I'm definitely gonna whip out a recipe here and indulge myself.  I just don't know what else to do with a day like this.  Indulgence- not always bad.  I'd post a recipe, but there are a billion, and I don't know which is best.  My dad has one that I think he's concocted from several - perhaps I'll post that after I call him tomorrow...

Blue Jeans Day

Lucky for me, I just bought some hot new ones.  I'm definitely gonna be sportin' em - while eating chocolate souffle, and napping in public.

Coming Attractions: National Surf and Turf Day, Leap Day

No comments: