Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25 is...

National Clam Chowder Day

Mmmmm.  I love clam chowder.  Ok, so I guess technically I love New England clam chowder, but there are other kinds and today's a day to explore them all.  Go out there and have fun with it!  Here are a few recipes:

New England Clam Chowder
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Boston Clam Chowder
Rhode Island Clam Chowder

Go Bowling Day

I love bowling too.  Though I don't know that I'd recommend clam chowder and bowling at the same time.  I've always wanted to go human bowling.  You wear sweats and helmets and you are the bowling ball.  I think it'd be fun.  But I digress.  Go out there at see if you can't get a high score.  I don't think I've ever broken 200.  In fact I'm pretty sure that I've barely broken 100 a couple of times.  Oh well, it's really all about having fun.  So I think I will...

Coming Attractions:  National Pistachio Day, Ring Finger Day

No comments: