Thursday, January 10, 2008

January 10 is...

Peculiar People Day

Hmmm...so many directions to go here. I think we'll just stick with a general peculiarity. Celebrate your weirdness, the quirks and quibbles that make you you. Of course the Mormon in me is jumping all over this as well...

Bittersweet Chocolate Day

Oh my, I love chocolate. Bittersweet Chocolate - more commonly known as 'dark' chocolate - is an aphrodisiac. Interesting no? So, today should be an excellent day for one and all. ;)

Kiss A Shark Day

What does this mean? A loan shark? A card shark? And actual shark? A shark-shaped sugar cookie? A man dressed in a shark costume working at a seafood restaurant? The world may never know. And until the world does know, use your right to creative freedom to celebrate this day however you deem appropriate. Just don't blame me if you end up with scars.

No comments: