Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 12 is...

Curried Chicken Day

Don't know that there's really much to expound on here. Chicken, curry, today. Do it.

Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day

Apparently no one knows exactly what this holiday is, where it came from, or why it's celebrated. I think that just gives us liberty to celebrate how we will. It could be another Man Watcher's Day with a cooler title i.e. feast your eyes. It could just be eating out with a bunch of cool guys who have bad table manners. For me I think it will include feasting on excellent food with some fabulous and wild company. Either way, should be fun.

Roller Skating Day

I think it's been years since I've worn roller skates. Maybe today is the day to rediscover that lost part of what makes me me...or what makes you you for that matter. Bust out the old skates, or go to a rink and rent some. Just be sure to anti-fungal your feet before going. And remember, the roller-derby does not involve you and the 6-year-old who happens to be at the rink at the same time.

No comments: