Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28 is...

Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day

There is some discrepancy as to the actual date of celebration here.  I've found sources that say everything from Jan. 23 to Jan. 31.  However, according to bubblewrap.com it is, in fact, today. (sorry Launi)  Time to celebrate America's favorite ADD inducing product.  Pop it, pack with it, even make sculptures or clothing.  The possibilities are endless.

National Kazoo Day

Rock on brotha'!  I love me some kazoo.  I need to find one.  They had a kazoo band in a parade I saw once.  I think I may start my own.  So, take this highly portable instrument and annoy everyone you know.  They can't complain, after all, it's a holiday.

National Blueberry Pancake Day

I know what I'm having for dinner.  I'd have it for breakfast, but that would require me to get up far too early, and it's really not worth it.  But I haven't had breakfast for dinner in quite some time, so I think I'll enjoy that this evening.  Here's a recipe for you ambitious folk.  Personally, I think I'll just use a mix.

No comments: