Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15 is...

Hat Day

I'm not feeling especially witty today, and for that I apologize.  This one's pretty self explanatory.  Wear a hat.  And be creative.  Maybe use a stuffed animal (pre-manufactured, or post-life), and old shirt, or grandpa's toupee.

Strawberry Ice Cream Day

I don't get the absurd amount of holidays involving the consumption of cold things celebrated in the middle of the winter.  But, I must say that strawberry ice cream is delightful, so I'm not really complaining.  Home-made is best, and the most fun on all fronts.  Try that.

Rain Forest Day

Build one in your bathroom.  I did once and it turned out to be quite spectacular.  I recommend adding a soundtrack and putting the speakers in strategic locations - like in a bush, or behind the toilet.  I guess you could always just donate money to the tree-huggers, or nip on down to South America and celebrate in style.  Just remember to bring me a souvenir.

1 comment:

Launi said...

i remember that rainforest. good times, good times. you could double up by wearing a safari hat in your rainforest bathroom. maybe take along the pipe-cleaner sculpture you just made in greg's living room. :)