Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 27 is...

Chocolate Cake Day

Are you kidding me?!  An entire day devoted to chocolate cake.  I don't think there's anything to complain about here.  Whether you like it moist, dense, frosted, from scratch or out of the box.  Go for it.  And remember, it's the official day, so calories don't count.
I couldn't decide on just one recipe, so here are a bunch.  Pick your favorite.

Happy Adoption Day

I've always thought that adoption was a much better alternative to abortion...and I still do.  So find your favorite adopted relative - have you any - and give them a hug and some chocolate cake.  Or just spare a thought for the thousands of people who can't have kids.  Say a little prayer that they'll find a little angel to join their family.

1 comment:

Launi said...

did you seriously not find/remember that today is national bubble wrap appreciation day? it's totally my favorite january holiday!